one of my favorite commands

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2006 - 17:15:15 EDT

    I can't remember if I posted about this one before or not, but I just
    wanted to comment that i love "cmd-2 r" in Eclipse. It's like a
    "quick factor". It's not as smart as full refactoring and its scope
    does not leave a single file, but for renaming local variables and
    the like, it's really handy. Just click on a variable that's used in
    a couple places in a method and hit cmd-2 then 'r' and type.

    ms