WOLips .xcodeproj file generation with Eclipse 3.2 and Xcode 2.4

From: Stephen R. Smith (ssmit..lignsoft.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 00:19:33 EDT

    Good morning,

    I recently upgrade to a MacPro, which prompted an upgrade to Eclipse3.2 and
    Xcode2.4, and since then the generated .xcodeproj file is mostly empty (just
    the frameworks appear), and bindings are no longer visible in WOBuilder
    (yes, Iım still using WOBuilder ).

    Iıve just cruised through the archives, and I canıt find any mention of
    this. If anyone can offer any insight, or if this is a bug fixed in one of
    the later builds, Iıd greatly appreciate the feedback.

    Cheers,
    :Steve

    --
    Stephen R. Smith                Tel: 905.633.9178
    Senior Developer                Fax: 905.634.1064