Re: one of my favorite commands

From: Denis Frolov (de..emax.ru)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 03:59:11 EDT

    Thanks for sharing the tip. Probably it makes sense to accumulate such hints
    in a WO WikiBook or WOLips wiki. Personally, I feel that there are quite a
    few techniques (both pure Eclipse and connected with WOLips) used by
    experienced developers that are not intuitive or documented but can boost
    productivity of Eclipse/WOLips newbies.

    on 8/25/06 1:15 AM, Mike Schrag at mschra..dimension.com wrote:

    > I can't remember if I posted about this one before or not, but I just
    > wanted to comment that i love "cmd-2 r" in Eclipse. It's like a
    > "quick factor". It's not as smart as full refactoring and its scope
    > does not leave a single file, but for renaming local variables and
    > the like, it's really handy. Just click on a variable that's used in
    > a couple places in a method and hit cmd-2 then 'r' and type.
    >
    > ms

    ---
    Denis Frolov
    Design Maximum MA