Re: woproject.jar causes exception with Java 1.4

From: Marc Guenther (mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2006 - 10:35:54 EDT

    On 25. Aug. 2006, at 16:26, Mike Schrag wrote:
    > I just unjarred woproject.jar from 3073:
    >
    > emerald:~/a/lib/org/objectstyle/woenvironment/env wolips_build$
    > file WOEnvironment.class
    > WOEnvironment.class: compiled Java class data, version 46.0

    Huh, thats strange.

    I'm running off my svn checkout from inside another Eclipse.

    When I go to the org.objectstyle.wolips.woproject/lib directory in my
    workspace, I get this:
    alderaan> svn up
    At revision 3073.
    alderaan> jar xf woproject.jar
    alderaan> file org/objectstyle/woenvironment/env/WOEnvironment.class
    org/objectstyle/woenvironment/env/WOEnvironment.class: compiled Java
    class data, version 49.0

    Marc