Import project from Xcode to WOLips - Eclipse 3.2

From: Luis Miguel Espinoza (LuisMigue..emisa.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 15:03:58 EDT

    Hola guys!

    I have imported my test project from Xcode to Eclipse, following
    Wikibooks tutorial, but when I run my app into eclipse It is
    working nice but when I deployed it into server my logo is missing.
    So I think I must clean my project. I did it, but know I have this
    error I run my app in eclipse and my logo is missing:

    could not get height/width information for image at /cgi-bin/
    WebObjects/wemisa.woa/wr?
    wodata=ERROR_NOT_FOUND_framework_*null*_filename_wemisalogo.gif /
    wemisalogo.gif / null

    Thanks for your help, and sorry for newbie question.

    Luis M.
    Costa Rica