Re: Eclipse 3.2, Xcode 2.4, .xcodeproj generation issue

From: Paul D. Yu (py..ac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 20:14:24 EDT

    Greetings

    I am having a similar issue. I followed the tutorial instructions to
    import an existing WO Project into Eclipse 3.2 with the latest
    WOLips. Everything is great inside of Eclipse. I can edit the java
    files and build great in Eclipse. When I go back to use xCode to
    open the myproject.xcodeproj nothing is showing up inside of xCode.
    When I look inside of the myproject.xcodeproj folder, it doesn't look
    like the project.pbxproj contains any of the project files.

    Paul