Re: Eclipse 3.2, Xcode 2.4, .xcodeproj generation issue

From: Marc Respass (marcrespas..ac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 26 2006 - 20:51:44 EDT

    I've had good luck by having WOLips generate the old .xcode file then
    open that in XCode which will upgrade it. I turned off .xcodeproj
    generation. I only use XCode when I need to use WOBuilder though. I
    also never directly use the .xcodeproj file, I always have XCode
    upgrade from the .xcode file.

    Marc