WOLips Documentation

From: Dustin Withers (dusti..riffintechnology.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 12:57:58 EDT

    Hello All,

    I'm not much for writing documentation but there is quite a big
    thread over in WebObjects Dev about the lack of Apple docs for
    WOLips. So I was wondering if it would be possible for me to take
    Apples beginning WebObjects docs (ex. http://developer.apple.com/
    documentation/WebObjects/Web_Applications/index.html )
      and re-write them for WOLips. I would be completely copying Apples
    docs for the most part so I don't know if it would be legal. Also I
    would be doing it for the WOLips project and posting it to the WOLips
    wiki so I don't know if it would cause problems for the project. I'd
    like to do this for the Open WebObjects movement and for myself to
    learn.

    Any thoughts?

    -dustin