Re: WOLips Documentation

From: André Koppany (koppan..ackoy.de)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 13:39:34 EDT

    Hi,

    I think this is generally a good idea. Maybe it would be good to
    check this before with apple (how is the right person for that? steve?).
    Especially witht the docs from apple you have a good guide line to
    write the docs for WOLips. Why to reinvent the wheel.
    Maybe also a copyright reference to apple would help ("parts of this
    documentation are taken from the Apple WO Docs" for example).

    Best,
    André