Re: WOLips Documentation

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2006 - 13:52:31 EDT

    Daryl Lee actually talked about this as a possibility at WWDC, but
    this would be a copyright violation at the moment, so I recommend
    that you do NOT do this. We really can't host it on the WOLips site
    if you do, at least. If and when Apple approves the use of their
    content for this, we can, but we have to get a release from them first.

    ms