EOGenerator not putting ouput in the right packages

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 13:47:29 EDT

    Hi,

    I have both Server-side and Client-side classes. When I generate them
    manually using EOGenerator from a terminal window, it works as
    expected, but when I use WOlips' "EOGenerate..." function I run into
    two problems:

    1) If an Entity has only a client-side class, neither an Entity.java
    nor an _Entity.java file is generated.

    2) When there are both server- and client-side classes specified, the
    client-side java files are generated into the server-side class package.

    I will submit bugs to Jira on this.

    Thanks,

    Dave