Re: System.out.println()

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 15:12:49 EDT

    I use sys.out.pr all the time without any problems, and it definitely
    appears in the console, so this is almost certainly an environment/
    config issue.

    Do you see all the other WO startup printouts in the console? Is
    your console set to the correct application? (there is a pulldown
    button on the console view that lets you PICK the console you are
    looking at -- make sure you're on the right one, or you might end up
    sitting on the CVS console view and not realize it. There is a
    configuration option in Eclipse to autoopen the console view when
    something writes to it).

    ms