Re: EOGenerator not putting ouput in the right packages

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2006 - 16:07:39 EDT

    Mike, upon looking again at the .eogen editing screens, it should
    have been obvious to me that they don't take advantage of
    EOGenerator's -javaclient flag to read the client-side class string
    instead of the server-side class string. Since the ability to set the
    client-side class was in Entity Modeler, I just assumed that WOLips
    supported it throughout. My bad.

    Really, for me (and it seems I'm the only one out here actively doing
    Java Client dev) I can work around it. Maybe those "bugs" in Jira
    should be "Feature Requests" instead?

    Thanks for all your work on these tools! They are quickly becoming a
    no-brainer replacement for the Apple-provided tools. (even for us
    noobies!)

    Dave