Simple Question: How to set WOPort in WOLips

From: Paul D Yu (py..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 10:28:46 EDT

    Greetings

    I really trying to live inside of Eclipse and WOLips, great stuff...

    However, how do I set the WOPort so when I build and test the project
    from inside of Eclipse, the port will stay constant?

    I tried Windows | Preferences | WOLips | Launch and looked around in
    Project | Properties.

    I also have a Properties file in a Resources directory that appears
    to be used for ERExtension properties, but not WOPort.

    Thanks in advance.

    Paul