Improvement HTML Editor

From: André Koppany (koppan..ackoy.de)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 12:10:56 EDT

    Hi,

    it would be a dream to have a "format html" function in the editor.

    I am starting to edit my components directly in eclipse. That
    components where originally build in WO Builder which produces not
    very well formatted code (very long lines for example). If that
    function would separate the html element and some WO Container
    elements (WORepetition, WOConditional) in new line and indent them
    would be very nice. In a very old version of WO Builder this was also
    possible.

    Only a suggestion if you get out of ideas for WOLips :-)

    Best,
    André