why woproject directory is ignored by subclipse

From: Alexander Trofimchouk (sasha_n..ambler.ru)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2006 - 12:17:23 EDT

    Hi, list.

    My question is: why does subclipse ignore woproject directory?

    It's excluded from version control and when I do "right click -> team -> add
    to version control"

    I get only "You have explicitly asked to version control one or more
    resources that otherwise would have been ignored". Then nothing happens.

    What's the reason?

    As I see woproject contains files with links to libraries from Build Path
    (e.g. ant.frameworks.wo.wosystemroot, ant.frameworks.wo.wolocalroot), so
    when I change my build path they are changed as well.

    Thus implied and main question is how should I commit build path changes to
    my repository?

    Thank you in advance,

    Alexander Trofimchouk.