RE: why woproject directory is ignored by subclipse

From: Alexander Trofimchouk (sasha_n..ambler.ru)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 06:35:11 EDT

    Fabian and list,

    No, actually, I don't have woproject directory in "team - ignored
    resources". So I think it's ignored by default. And that is strange...

    Is it enough to commit only .classpath and .WOLips files to repository?

    Please, could you tell how do you deploy your projects (changes in build
    path or un-connected frameworks may crush the deployment process) and how do
    your colleges learn about changes in your build path?

    Thank you in advance,
    Alexander Trofimchouk.