Re: organizing wocomponents in eclipse - subprojects or folders?

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 11:54:06 EDT

    Am 30.08.2006 um 16:04 schrieb Denis Frolov:
    > - Wonder frameworks don't group components at all although grouping
    > is used
    > in the corresponding xcode projects. Is this done on purpose? Have
    > developers of Wonder found that it is better skip grouping the
    > components in
    > case of large frameworks like ERXExtensions?

    Grouping components is only useful when you want to browse a project
    while learning it, which is the reason I spent so much effort in the
    (now terribly outdated) XCode projects. The grouped XCode projects
    will get replaced by auto generated ones from WOLips in short time
    (once the project generation works again).

    If you know your project, then cmd-shift-T (Open Type) is 10 times
    faster and more accurate.

    Cheers, Anjo