Error executing SQL from Entity Modeler

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 21:20:50 EDT

    When I execute the SQL generated by Entity Modeler I get the
    following error:

    java.sql.SQLException: Exception condition 384. Transaction MUST be
    SERIALIZABLE, PESSIMISTIC. Do you want to cancel the rest of the
    script?

    The first line of the generated SQL is

    SET TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL SERIALIZABLE, LOCKING PESSIMISTIC;

    I don't see any way to influence the SQL that's generated, and I
    can't edit it. I have run it from FrontBase Manager and it doesn't
    generate any errors there.

    So what can I do to fix this?

    thanks,

    janine