Warnings from auto-generated code

From: womai..ac.com
Date: Wed Aug 30 2006 - 21:47:40 EDT

    I haven't changed anything yet, or even run EOGenerator, but I have
    two warnings:

    The serializable class Main does not declare a static final
    serialVersionUID field of type long
    The serializable class Session does not declare a static final
    serialVersionUID field of type long

    Is this a bug, and how would I fix the code to get rid of the
    warnings? I've only scratched the surface of Java so far and
    although I understand generally what the problem is, I'm not sure
    exactly how it wants these to look.

    thanks,

    janine