NSTimestamp cannot be resolved

From: Sean Warburton (swarburto..ac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 07:52:44 EDT

    Firstly hello everyone,

    I'm just starting out with very little programming experience so all
    of this is new to me. I'm looking at developing a web application for
    my own business and have been evaluating all the possible options
    including Coldfusion, RoR and WebObjects.

    I thought I'd give WO a try first but I've hit a problem with WOLips.
    I've installed everything and have it working but when I follow the
    tutorial and everything goes fine until I add the NSTimestamp
    variable called now. When I save the file Eclipse flags an error (two
    actually) that says "NSTimestamp cannot be resolved to a type".

    Can anyone offer me any pointers as to why I might be getting the error.

    Thank you

    Sean