Re: NSTimestamp cannot be resolved

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 07:57:41 EDT

    Add:

    import com.webobjects.foundation.*;

    above your class declaration (where perhaps other imports are
    located). If you use classes from packages (collections of classes in
    Java), you have to import the package.

    You can also go with the cursor to the line with the error and hit
    Cmd-1 for a quick fix. Eclipse helps you, it should offer to do the
    import for you - if this is the actual problem ... ;-)

    cug

    --
    PostgreSQL Bootcamp, Big Nerd Ranch Europe, Nov 2006
    http://www.bignerdranch.com/news/2006-08-21.shtml