Re: NSTimestamp cannot be resolved

From: Sean Warburton (swarburto..ac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 08:36:37 EDT

    Thanks Cug,

    I had a go at learning Java 18 months back but other things got in
    the way. I'll have to take another look now that I've found the time.
    I've no doubt I'll have a few more questions for everyone.

    I did wonder whether I should use the Apple tools but with those now
    deprecated and by the sound of things more resources being thrown at
    WOLips I thought I might as well start as I mean to go on. I've also
    tried WOBuilder before and I find it a little too clunky, I never
    really understood why you would need a WYSIWYG tool for this type of
    development. The drag and drop looks great in a demo but I'm not too
    sure how necessary it is in real life.

    Best wishes

    Sean