Re: Re: NSTimestamp cannot be resolved

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..mail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 08:44:43 EDT

    Hi Sean.

    I really like the Apple tools, but because it's nice Drag&Drop
    working. But I do use Eclipse for all my WebObjects work because it
    works better once you fought most of the problems out of the way.

    Perhaps the tutorials are simpler when you use Xcode (I don't know)
    but in the end: if you are a bit comfortable with Eclipse, you should
    use it. It will help you in the future.

    cug