Re: NSTimestamp cannot be resolved

From: David Avendasora (webobject..vendasora.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 09:13:37 EDT

    In general I think the Apple tools are a great way to learn the
    concepts of WO. They do a pretty good job of holding your hand and
    hiding a lot of the complexity you don't need to deal with when just
    learning Java and WO (similar to using the Finder instead of the
    Terminal). This is doubly so for WOBuilder.

    The long-term play is certainly Eclipse/WOLips for WO development,
    but even then you have the ability to still use many of the Apple
    tools in conjunction with WOLips.

    Dave