Re: NSTimestamp cannot be resolved

From: Sean Warburton (swarburto..ac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2006 - 10:33:58 EDT

    Dave,

    I take on board what you say but I think it probably comes down to
    way you prefer to work. I don't like the drag and drop aspect of
    WOBuilder, it's very easy and makes for a great demo but once you've
    grasped what goes in which files I think it's easier to just type. I
    realise that this is purely personal preference.

    The built in EOmodeller in WOLips is fantastic as well.

    I'll see how I go and if things get a bit hairy, I'll use plan b, the
    Apple apps :)

    Thanks again

    Sean