Re: Fix for XCode builds

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 00:49:27 EDT

    Am 31.08.2006 um 23:41 schrieb Stephen R. Smith:
    > this the .xcode and .xcodeproj files being incomplete bug that you're
    > talking about here?
    > (he asks, hopefully :-)

    Yes. As rapid-turnaround is totally broken without it, it was getting
    on my nerves :[

    > I noticed that there are no comments on jira for this bug (wol-268)
    > - and
    > being new to the bug reporting/monitoring process (in this context at
    > least), I'm wondering if I reported the bug correctly, provided enough
    > information etc., and what normally happens once a bug is in the
    > system.

    I just didn't see there was a report yet. The report is fine, one
    thing would be very nice though: to include a link when you talk
    about bugs :) Like so:

      http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-268

    BTW, these files can also be created via ant, so next time around you
    could create an XCodeIndex task (which looks exactly like a
    WOFramework or WOApplication task) and simply run it.

    Cheers, Anjo