Re: NSTimestamp cannot be resolved

From: Sean Warburton (swarburto..ac.com)
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 07:42:48 EDT

    Thanks Kieran,

    I have all the books you mention except the design patterns one but
    I'm a terrible reader, I have a problem staying focussed and often
    read a couple of pages and then get side tracked with other thoughts.
    I take your advice on board, for me you're a bit of an unsung hero in
    the WO community, I read your blog often and find it a great source
    for a beginner.

    Best wishes

    Sean