Re: Profiling options

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 07:35:51 EDT

    Right now there's no way to do it that I'm aware of. The best option
    at the moment is to build a deployed version of your app and use
    JProfiler on that.

    However, JProfiler has given me access to the source code of their
    eclipse plugin to add this support, but I just have not had time to
    get around to it.