updating the wiki (was: Re: Deployment of multiple versions of WO frameworks)

From: Marc Guenther (mar..iffy-berlin.in-berlin.de)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 11:17:56 EDT

    Hi,

    might I make the suggestion (which also applies to some other topics
    here in the list), that whoever finds out how this stuff is actually
    supposed to work, adds it to the documentation on the wiki?
    There is a lot of great stuff mentioned here in the list (real
    solutions to real problems) which is all buried deep in the mail
    archive, and never makes it into the wiki...

    Marc