Re: updating the wiki (was: Re: Deployment of multiple versions of WO frameworks)

From: Kieran Kelleher (kieran_list..ac.com)
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 14:00:31 EDT

    This is great info. A related question (for WOLips/Eclipse newbies
    like me) is how to link in frameworks directly from a specific source
    project and then have those included embedded into the build. In
    other words I want my source framework tree for new projects separate
    from the stable-and-almost-never-any-more-maintenance-projects. Most
    likely, some PW committers are working in this manner. If there is
    docs on this, then feel free to criticize me while pointing me to the
    docs. I would really like to get this setup in an hour rather than
    spend a valuable day or two experimenting.

    For example, I want my stable projects to have their own set of old
    rev (non-Apple) frameworks as source and my new projects to work with
    the latest (for example ajaxified Project Wonder frameworks)
    frameworks sources.

    Regards, Kieran