Re: WOBuilder section in WOLips

From: Marc Oesch (marc.oesc..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 05:44:57 EDT

    Hello,

    Ok then. A simple page here collecting the ideas from the WO dev list is here:

     http://www.objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/WO+Builder+Ideas

    ( The page says "I" or "we" many times, this is attributed to the
    nameless original contributors )

    Since some/many (?) people don't see a need for a replacement and no
    attempt in the past
    was made, I guess this is up for a though start. Nevertheless, I
    guessed it's worth a try at least :-)

    Just to highlight two ideas:

    - Some people suggested splitting the wysiwyg / developer parts of
    WOBuilder into two pieces. This might also make it easier to get
    started.

    - One idea is a fundraiser from interested parties to get the effort
    started in the first place.
    And have a one or few people work on this full-time for a few weeks.

    Anyway, I just tried to collect ideas at this point to gauge interest....

    Marc