Re: WOBuilder section in WOLips

From: Brendan Duddridge (brenda..lickspace.com)
Date: Fri Sep 08 2006 - 10:12:41 EDT

    Hi Marc,

    I haven't seen the discussion on WODev yet, but I'd like to add
    something that I didn't see on the WOBuilder Ideas page.

    I'd like to have the ability to triple-click on a <webobject
    name="blah"> tag in Eclipse's HTML source view and have it select
    that tag and the corresponding </webobject> end tag. I find this
    immensely useful for all HTML editing. In fact, not just limited to
    webobject tags, but also regular HTML tags such as <table> </table>,
    etc.

    Another thing I think could be useful would be the object browser
    being available in some sort of hybrid HTML/graphical source view.
    What I mean by this is instead of having a wysiwyg mode, the layout
    mode could use tag objects that you could drag and drop from the
    object browser to in order to set bindings. Of course, we'd need a
    tag inspector as well. I hope that makes sense. It does in my mind. :-)

    Thanks,

    Brendan Duddridge | CTO | 403-277-5591 x24 | brenda..lickspace.com

    ClickSpace Interactive Inc.
    Suite L100, 239 - 10th Ave. SE
    Calgary, AB T2G 0V9

    http://www.clickspace.com