Re: patternset deletion fix

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 01:08:51 EDT

    Am 08.09.2006 um 21:34 schrieb Anjo Krank:
    > wsresources.include.patternset=**/WebServerResources/*.*
    > resources.include.patternset=Components/**/*.wo,Components/*.api,**/
    > Resources/**/*
    >
    > which act as defaults in place of the built-in ones. Commas will
    > make the lines split, the above default works fine for Wonder-like
    > projects (and only in this exact order, so don't mess with it!).

    What also works is the more simple:

    wsresources.include.patternset=WebServerResources/*
    resources.include.patternset=Components/**/*,Resources/**/*

    BUT: it does not work with the ant task. This produces a structure like:

    MacBook:~/Documents/runtime-New_configuration/TestD2W ak$ ls dist/
    TestD2W.woa/Contents/Resources/
    Components Main.wo
    MyEOModel.eomodeld Properties
    English.lproj MenuHeader.api
    Nonlocalized.lproj Resources
    Java MenuHeader.wo
    PageWrapper.api user.d2wmodel
    Main.api MyEOModel.eogen PageWrapper.wo
    MacBook:~/Documents/runtime-New_configuration/TestD2W ak$ ls dist/
    TestD2W.woa/Contents/Resources/Components/
    English.lproj Nonlocalized.lproj
    MacBook:~/Documents/runtime-New_configuration/TestD2W ak$ ls dist/
    TestD2W.woa/Contents/Resources/English.lproj/
    MacBook:~/Documents/runtime-New_configuration/TestD2W ak$ ls dist/
    TestD2W.woa/Contents/Resources/Resources/English.lproj/
    Test.plist

    Meaning the language files are not correctly moved over. With Wonder
    based project this is not a big deal as we have our own build
    scripts, but may still be a problem for others.

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-282

    Cheers, Anjo