Re: patternset deletion fix

From: Anjo Krank (kran..ogicunited.com)
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 09:10:50 EDT

    Am 09.09.2006 um 07:08 schrieb Anjo Krank:

    > With Wonder based project this is not a big deal as we have our own
    > build scripts, but may still be a problem for others.
    >
    > http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-282

    This is fixed. You should be able to use the patterns:

    wsresources.include.patternset=WebServerResources/**/*
    resources.include.patternset=Components/**/*,Resources/**/*

    for your Wonder-like projects. The additional benefit of those
    patterns as opposed to the normal ones is that you can have un-
    flattened WS resources, which you can't do normally (I think). This
    hack only works when you name your WS resources folder
    "WebServerResources".

    I'm still not sure if the incremental builder behaves the same way as
    the ant one, so you may want to keep an eye on that if you upgrade.

    Cheers, Anjo