.xcode and .xcodeproj

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 02:37:27 EDT

    I took a pass at the .xcode/.xcodeproj generation issues. It should
    properly regenerate for both clean builds (which will entirely
    recreate) as well as incremental builds (which will just add/remove
    individual changes). The issue with it sometimes only writing
    frameworks should be fixed as well. Please give it some testing and
    let me know if it works as expected.

    ms