Re: Entity Modeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 16:30:27 EDT

    Sure ... Would be interesting to take a look at. Integration into
    WOLips for something like that might be a little bit tricky of a
    thing. The "natural" direction for WOLips to go is the GEF and GMF
    in Eclipse, but the thought of slogging through a huge new API isn't
    particularly appealing at the moment.

    This tutorial ( http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/
    library/os-ecl-gmf/ ) looks interesting.

    ms