Turning off EOAdaptorDebugEnabled. How?

From: Jean Pierre Malrieu (jp.malrie..ree.fr)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 09:18:20 EDT

    Hi,

    I am using a pretty recent WOLips with Eclipse 3.2 on MacOS X. WO
    5.3.2 and bits of Wonder imported in my projects.

    I have turned on EOAdaptorDebugEnabled to see the sql generated by my
    app.
    I am now unable to turn in off. I have tried setting the property to
    false in the Run dialog, but with no effect...
    I have cleaned my projects, restarted Eclipse, set the property in my
    "Properties" file, and nothing happens.

    Could this be related to the setting NSLog.DebugGroupDatabaseAccess?
    I don't understang logging at all, I must confess.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    JPM