Re: Website frustrations for newbie

From: Paul Charles Leddy (pcledd..mail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 11:18:02 EDT

    OK, give me a hint on how to register as a Wiki user, and I'll add
    that too to the wiki ") Must be overlooking the obvious here.

    I've added about 1000 contribs to en.wikipedia.org, but these other
    style wikis always confuse me. Am I spoiled?

    I'll be on WOProject for the next week, so will update the wiki as I
    go and learn.

    I'll also update the tutorials. Let me know if you have any specific
    requests, or know of any weak points. Can't say I'll be doing a lot of
    screenshots though. And, like I said, I won't be doing WOLips work,
    though I can update those tutorials with basic concepts, np.

    --