Instance variable not found in Main class (only with incremental build)

From: Henrique Prange (hprang..mail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2006 - 16:00:51 EDT

    Hi all,

    I’m having problems trying to launch existing WebObjects applications.
    When I run the application everything goes fine until it opens in
    browser. The basic exception below is thrown related with Main component:

    "This WOComponent does not have an instance variable of the name login
    or _login, nor a method of the name login, _login, getLogin, or _getLogin"

    It happens only if the incremental build style has been chosen. I have
    verified that the Main.class file is on
    build/myApp.woa/Contents/Resources/Java/my/package/Main.class and it
    contains a public login property (it’s not a compile problem).

    Am I doing something wrong? Could this problem is another thing
    happening only in the Windows environment? Poor of me. :)

    System configuration:
    -Windows XP
    -Eclipse 3.2
    -WOLips 2.0.0.3118