Re: Turning off EOAdaptorDebugEnabled. How?

From: Guido Neitzer (guido.neitze..mail.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 03:31:11 EDT

    What output do you see? The sql output from Wonder? Then you should
    change the debug level like this:

    log4j.category.er.extensions.ERXAdaptorChannelDelegate.sqlLogging=Info

    Assuming you have configured ERExtensions - and normally you must have
    done that, because it takes over your project and wouldn't run if you
    don't configure the logging.

    cug

    --
    PostgreSQL Bootcamp, Big Nerd Ranch Europe, Nov 2006
    http://www.bignerdranch.com/news/2006-08-21.shtml