SQL generation in Entity Modeler and java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null

From: Denis Frolov (de..emax.ru)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2006 - 07:19:26 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm trying to generate SQL for my model with the latest Eclipse/WOLips and
    get a dialog box with " java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: null" each
    time I click on the View SQL button on the SQL Generation panel.

    I've tried a new project with new EOModel and got the same results. I've
    tried with two adaptors:

    URL = "jdbc:frontbase://127.0.0.1/MyDB"
    URL = "jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/MyDB"

    (driver/plugin values are null)

    but the result is always the same - error message above. EOModeler generates
    sql without problems for these models.

    All our developer computers (both mac/pc) have this error for different
    projects. Obviously, I'm missing something...

    ps. By the way, is there any way to further debug this error message? I
    cannot see this error in Eclipse Error Log. Is there any other source of
    additional debug information?

    ---
    Denis Frolov
    Design Maximum MA