Java App Bundle task

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Sep 15 2006 - 00:36:39 EDT

    I need an Ant task that packages a bunch of jars into a Mac
    application bundle - XYZ.app. I need it for Cayenne. One such task -
    jarbundler [1] doesn't cut it because of license incompatibility. So
    I was going to write such task and add it to WOProject ("JavaBundle"
    task??). Before I start on it, I wanted to check if anybody has
    something similar already working and can contribute it, or knows of
    an Apache or BSD licensed alternative?

    On a related note, how do I compile WOProject standalone, without
    WOLips?

    Thanks
    Andrus

    [1] http://www.loomcom.com/jarbundler/