[DONE] Re: Java App Bundle task

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 16 2006 - 21:51:34 EDT

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/WOL/JApplication

    This code is checked in. The new JApplication task is pretty cool -
    it creates native Java launchers for Mac, Windows and "abstract Java
    platform". I already switched CayenneModeler to use it.

    Note that the main focus of this task is not to provide all possible
    configuration settings specific for each platform. Rather it is to
    allow to quickly distribute a Java application on all platforms.

    I have a few improvement ideas, but in its current state the task is
    very usable already. So I guess we should schedule a WOProject
    release to make it available to the public?

    Andrus