WOLips is broken since Sept 15th

From: Pierre Frisch (pierre.frisc..pearway.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 11:20:29 EDT

    Am I the only one? Since I upgraded on Sept 15th I have had
    exceptions java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/objectstyle/wolips/
    variables/VariablesPlugin I suspect that some prerequisite is missing
    but I have figured out which one yet. Does anyone have some light to
    shed on this.

    I have installed a clean copy of eclipse 3.2 with the latest version
    of wolips 3272.

    Thanks

    Pierre