Re: Warnings when building wolips

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 12:39:24 EDT

    The first step is probably to agree on what warning sets we care
    about and commit those preferences into SVN. For instance, if you
    turn on all warnings in Eclipse, there are some that you can't
    actually fix without breaking things (unusued variables and
    exceptions that are actually used by subclasses, for instance). But
    I agree with you, I'd like to pick the warnings we collectively think
    are important and knock them out. I did a pass on Project Wonder
    just this past weekend and it's so nice to have an empty warnings list.

    ms