Re: Warnings when building wolips

From: Ulrich Köster (ulric..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Sep 17 2006 - 14:04:44 EDT

    First of all. The problems view includes a nice filter:

    A concerted effort would be something new for us. :-)

    I'm working on http://objectstyle.org/jira/browse/WOL-298 for quite a
    while. Most of the warnings belong to this task. You're welcome to
    reduce the numbers. (I'm doing that whenever I have the time for
    that. The deprecation stuff raised the number again.)

    The settings are in the svn. Any comments?

    Uli