Entity Modler database configs and EOGenerator

From: Richard Palmer (rd..s.net)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 18:50:47 EDT

    If one relies on database configs and prototypes, it appears that
    just setting an attribute's prototypeName and not valueClassName in
    the entity.plist breaks EOGenerator's creation of corresponding
    attribute instance variables. :-(

    I am not sure how much trouble it is to pull the valueClassName out
    of the ERPrototypes framework.

    I looked at the EOGenerator source code, but my Objective C skills
    are, uh, not so hot.

    Richard Palmer