Re: Entity Modler database configs and EOGenerator

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 19:45:56 EDT

    Are you using a recent build of Project Wonder? I wonder if this is
    because ERPrototypes no longer includes the stock EOPrototypes.plist
    and EOGenerator doesn't implement PW's prototype lookup. Try copying
    one of the EOJDBCXxxPrototype plists to EOPrototypes.plist inside the
    ERPrototypes model and see if that works? If so, we may need to mod
    EOGenerator to support EntityModeler/PW prototype entity
    definitions. I don't THINK it would take too much.

    ms