Re: EOModeler vs EntityModeler

From: Mike Schrag (mschra..dimension.com)
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 08:17:37 EDT

    OK, I'm just now committing a new ErrorDialog that will be used
    everywhere. This new dialog will display the paragraph form of an
    exception in the main area with a Details button that will show the
    full stack trace. Annoyingly Eclipse does not provide a reusable
    version of this Dialog which they actually have implemented somewhere
    else down inside of some of their plugins. It was one of those
    components that I've been meaning to write for a while and just
    hadn't gotten around to it.

    I'm kicking off the build server now, so if either one of you can
    update to the latest version in a little while and reproduce that
    error, you should be able to send me the actual stack trace much more
    easily.

    ms